Thursday, October 16, 2008

Stamp

STAMP IT UP!

Hey there! I just became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and I'm pretty excited about it I know, I know, you think all that stamps are good for is making cards and that's lame right?...wrong. I started making cards because I wanted to help out my friend who had also just become a demonstrator. The first few times I went to her 'Hostess Club' I sucked! I kept stamping stuff upside down, and crooked, it was a mess. But I started really enjoying it and I got a LOT better. I started thinking of all these great opportunities to make cards for people (which is something I didn't think I'd do). It's great to get your visiting teaching done, if someone got a new job, had a baby, birthday, you get the picture.

I also learned that you can do so much more than just make cards. There are all SORTS of great projects you can make, that are really fast and easy. Check out my website www.meggandyreng.stampinup.net and check out all the cute stuff!

For those of you who still aren't conviced you would be good at, or enjoy stamping, we have a super cute line of new vinyl wall items that can be used as great gifts too. So check out the site for the whole line.

If you're interested in having a workshop, just let me know! They are really fun and we make some great make and take items.

Also, I'm having an Open House on Wednesday October 22 from 6:00 - 8:30pm at my house. Please email me for the address and/or directions.